Re: s6-linux-init without virtual consoles

From: <esben_at_geanix.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 10:33:06 +0200

Oliver Schad <oliver.schad_at_automatic-server.com> writes:

> I know I don't have to defend you. But you give a lot to people and
> that really works better when you feel good about it.

There was no need to defend Laurent. He was not under attack. I was just
giving a heads up on a remark that did not really help me or Laurent.

> Thanks for everything! s6 is one of the most beautiful software
> projects I know.

As a happy user of s6, s6-rc and a lot of the other skaware packages, I
can only second that.

But that does not mean that I will stop coming with constructive ideas
for improvements.

/Esben