Re: s6-linux-init without virtual consoles

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 11:39:57 +0000

  Thanks for the kind words, Oli :)
  It's all fine, really. In all fairness, yes, I *was* a little cheeky,
because Esben sounded very dramatic about a harmless warning.

  But there's a legitimate UX takeaway here: the warning is indeed
needlessly scary. So it will be changed in the next s6-l-i release.
And yes, I suppose I can add the verbosity setting while I'm at it
(it doesn't sound super useful, but it's not expensive either, so if
people want it, why not.)