Re: s6-tlsd immediately sending EOF during TLS handshake

From: Guillermo <gdiazhartusch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 21:57:17 -0300

El jue., 13 feb. 2020 a las 6:50, Laurent Bercot escribió:

> >So I guess that means there is either a bug in LibreSSL (oh no), or in
> >s6-networking's LibreSSL code?
>
> Probably the latter; given your trace, it seems to be the tunnel code
> not handling it correctly when it receives a EOF just after the
> handshake.

Do you think that the handshake completes? I'm not sure that execution
is even reaching the stls_run() call; the segfault could have happened
during the tls_handshake() call in stls_s6tlsd() (i.e. while executing
LibreSSL code), and the tls_handshake() call in stls_s6tlsc() would
report a failed handshake accordingly.

G.