Re: [announce] s6-linux-init-0.0.1.0

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:31:25 +0200

On 18/06/2015 05:12, Guillermo wrote:
> I did a quick run and found out that in generated execline scripts
> except the stage 1 init, the shebang line starts with "#!execlineb".

  Yes (unless you use slashpackage).
  And on the machines where I tested, it's not a problem as long as
execlineb is in the PATH - the kernel still finds the binary. This
is certainly nonstandard, and surprised me, but I saw it work, so
since the package is Linux-specific anyway, I didn't change it.

  I can change it to bindir if it doesn't work on some configurations,
though.