Re: [announce] s6-linux-init-0.0.1.0

From: Guillermo <gdiazhartusch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 00:12:27 -0300

Hi,

> s6-linux-init-0.0.1.0 is out.
> It is a new package that, for now, only contains one program,
> and more documentation than source code. :)
>
> Its goal is to automate the creation of stage 1 (/sbin/init) binaries
> for people who want to run s6-svscan as process 1.

Nice!

> Bug-reports and suggestions welcome, especially since it's still brand
> new and probably rough around the edges.

I did a quick run and found out that in generated execline scripts
except the stage 1 init, the shebang line starts with "#!execlineb".
If I'm not mistaken, it's because the EXECLINE_EXTBINPREFIX macro
(from execline/config.h) is being used, which, unless the execline
package has been configured with the --enable-slashpackage option,
expands to nothing. The bindir variable should be used instead, I
suppose.

Thanks,
G.