Re: s6-socklog with -i ipport option

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2024 01:48:22 +0000

  Yeah, sorry for not getting back to you earlier. This week has
been... something.
  Problem reproduced and confirmed, and your fix is a good one,
I applied something similar (fmt+m instead of &fmt[m], just personal
preference).

  Thanks! The release is probably not coming soon because I'm working
on something and would like to keep things in sync, but if there are
enough bugs that a bugfix release is warranted I can cut one this
month.