Re: Be prepared for the fall of systemd

From: Tanuj Bagaria <gnutanuj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 10:09:18 +0100

What do we as a community need to do
 to get S6 into a "corporate friendly" state?

What can I do to help?

Here are some ideas:
- easier access to the VCS (git, pijul, etc)
- Issue tracking system
- CI/CD build chain (being careful not to make it too painful to use)
- "idiot proof" website
- quick start / getting started guide
- easier access (better?) Documentation