Re: s6 in production on Ubuntu - yeah!

From: Dreamcat4 <dreamcat4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 11:15:34 +0000

Yep. Have been using s6-overlay inside docker containers. On top of
the ubuntu 20.04 base image. It works well enough...

Perhaps you could speak to some Canonical people about your usage of
s6? Maybe it would be helpful to them, in some broader sense? Like to
be a little bit less reliant upon systemd?