logging and mutualise outputs

From: Vincent de RIBOU via supervision <supervision_at_list.skarnet.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 12:53:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,
First sorry if classic topics already covered previously.
I know howto and I use s6-log for many processes in my architecture.
My context is what I call a gas-factory where all features are located in a unique process (of course unmaintainable, not stable, leaks deeply and so on).This process outputs on a file from various components.
And I have to extract features from this process to any relevant processes implementing a simple feature .
Now back to supervision world,  what I am looking for is the way to get all processes outputs done by s6-log (or other loggers) to a unique file.is there any common way to achieve yet with skaware softwares?is it very relevant?
Thanks in advance for anyone who will help me on this issue.Regards,  Vincent de RIBOU région Ouest - France belzo2005-dolphin_at_yahoo.fr