Re: publish/subscribe data between services

From: Jeremy Voorhis <jvoorhis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 16:18:39 -0800

At my company, I run a few 3-node consul clusters. I suspect that toolchain
(envconsul, consul lock) will compose well with s6 and friends, and might
work well for providing state for your lan and wan.

sqlite works well for storing state to disk, but it is a higher level of
effort to reach the same fault tolerance and consistency.

--
Jeremy Voorhis