Ideas for triggering updates?

From: fREW Schmidt <frioux_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:12:16 -0800

I've been enjoying using UCSPI based services because updates become
*pretty* simple. For example here's the code I use to update my git
based project automatically:

  system qw(git fetch);
  system qw(git reset --hard _at_{upstream});

(see
https://github.com/frioux/Lizard-Brain/blob/master/www/cgi-bin/impulse-www#L70)

The problem is, if one of the services `run` files changes this will
not affect the running services (which includes the www service.) I
know I could force the running supervisor (runsvdir currently) to
restart but the http response would end up being a 502 because the www
service would exit before writing the response.

Anyone have any ideas or nice patterns for this?

--
fREW Schmidt
https://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com