svlogd log rotated tai64

From: Sarkis Varozian <svarozian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:42:13 -0700

Hi All,

For a while I was confused why the rotated log files (managed and
rotated by svlogd) would show up as _at_4000000054e9583d3315dba4.s, since the
docs say it should be _at_timestamp.s.

I finally found http://www.tai64.com/. I am no longer confused why there
are letters inside a timestamp, however, is there any way at all to change
this?

I'm not sure why tai64 was chosen as the default here, I suppose that is a
question for another time, but in the meanwhile is it possible to use the
processor (defined in the man page) to possibly change this filename?

Thanks,

--
*Sarkis Varozian*
svarozian_at_gmail.com