Re: License selection for process scripts

From: Avery Payne <avery.p.payne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:55:03 -0700

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org
> wrote:
>
> As for what kind of license is "the best", it's a highly religious subject
> and I very much wish to avoid this kind of debate on the mailing-list.

Not my intent at all. The last thing I want is one of the package
maintainers to contact me about someone using scripts that are not licensed
in a way that works with their framework. Which is why I asked. :) At
this point, I will probably dual-license everything as BSD 3-clause for the
scripts themselves, and if needed a 2nd license that matches whatever
framework they are running under - just for the sake of expediency. But
thank you for the pointers!