Re: service directory on NFS-mounted filesystem

From: Mike Buland <xagafinelle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:36:08 -0600

Well, perhaps, but since the question was about runit then I thought this
would be more useful information than suggesting changing software
entirely. Actually, I rather like this approach myself. The configuration
is still all in one place, it's more flexible, and fully optional. Runit
even takes care of resolving the symlinks and creating folders for you.

--Mike