tipidee - uri parse when port missing

From: Vincent de RIBOU <vins_bozo_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 14:36:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Laurent,
I used tipidee wbesocket personal fork with success in direct link.When I tried under nginx proxy, port is not mentioned then tipidee exits 400 in 'tipidee_uri_parse' function.
in orignal HTTP header I found 'Host: example.com:8080'.with nginx proxy it is transposed to 'Host: 127.0.0.1' with no port then failed when parsing.
RFC says port is not mandatory and considered 80 or 443.ref Host - HTTP | MDN

| | |

| |
Host - HTTP | MDN

The Host request header specifies the host and port number of the server to which the request is being sent.

do you consider this issue to be fixed?regards,
Vincent de RIBOU région Ouest - France belzo2005-dolphin_at_yahoo.fr