Re: tipidee/s6-tlsserver crash with tls launch

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:29:07 +0000

>Just tried with latest s6-networking HEAD (and deps) and also libressl
>3.7.3.
>Unfortunately same issue.
>
>I hope it was not due to my certs. Those are generated with openssl 3rd
>book (self signed certs).

  LibreSSL hardcodes its list of trusted anchors so it won't be able to
*verify* self-signed certs, but it should be able to *serve* them, which
is what you are doing. And in any case, it shouldn't crash.

  I'm going to need your full sysdeps file (from skalibs), as well as
your kernel and libc versions, please, to see if I can reproduce this.