[announce] tipidee is now in open beta!

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:46:44 +0000

  Hi folks,

  For those who don't know, I've been working on a very normal, very sane
project, not rabbit-holey or scope-creepy *at all*: a web server.

  It's named tipidee, and I just made the switch - it is now serving
the skarnet.org site.

  It's in a good enough place that I can now declare it's in beta, which
means stable enough for other people to download and test it. I've done
all the debugging I could, now I need other people to misuse it in ways
I would never have imagined.

  Please download it, use it, abuse it, and send me all the bug-reports
you can.

  https://skarnet.org/software/tipidee/
  git://git.skarnet.org/tipidee/

  When it's good enough for a numbered version, there will be a *huge*
skarnet.org release, and then we'll move on to Good Things.

  Thanks a lot,