Re: s6 instanced services are "forgotten" after s6-rc-update

From: Carlos Eduardo <carana2099_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:46:18 -0300

I just backported these fixes to my system and found no more issues, thanks!

On s6-instance-update, as a user I'd expect it to exist and be run
automatically as part of s6-rc-update. Since restarting applies the
new definition for longruns, having to do one extra step (or two if
s6-instance-update isn't made) per instance of a templated longrun
would be counterintuitive.

I do understand it'd make s6-rc-update (arguably the most brittle
program in s6-rc) even more brittle, though.