Re: [s6-dns] is there a particular reason skadns_packet would return NULL errno ENETUNREACH? [manually resent to list]

From: Amelia Bjornsdottir <ellenor_at_umbrellix.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 00:10:05 +0000

I'm passing skadns_send an s6dns_domain_t straight out of an
s6dns_message_rr_srv_t (case 1) or a s6dns_message_rr_mx_t (case 2).Is
that in packet format or in string format? The documentation claimed
that it would be in packet format. Should it be in string format?

--
Amelia Bjornsdottir (she, they)
sysadmin umbrellix.net, deputy sysadmin chatspeed.net