Re: [s6-dns] is there a particular reason skadns_packet would return NULL errno ENETUNREACH?

From: Ellenor Bjornsdottir <ellenor_at_umbrellix.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 16:39:41 +0000

Neither of those conditions actually apply - my network is up and my resolver is responding (albeit slowly - it takes about a second). I get the expected response on the first batch of queries I fire off, but then the second batch gets ENETUNREACH. This happens every time I run my program (albeit on special snowflake illumos; I have not tried on other OSes).

--
Ellenor Bjornsdottir (she)
sysadmin umbrellix.net