s6-test -v does not work for variable "!"

From: Songbo Wang <songbo_at_wsb.onl>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 20:42:43 +0200

Hi,

I've been recently playing with execline scripts and found out that
s6-test -v !
is not able to test if the ! environment variable is set. I guess it is
because s6-test would also need to handle expressions like "x != y", but
the code is too mystic for me to understand (by the way, s6-test fails
to test = too, but I don't even know if it is a legit envvar name).

I think it is reasonable to use ! as an envvar, as it is set by some
execline utilities, e.g. background, wait.

Cheers,
--
Songbo Wang (汪嵩博)