Re: Two possible bugs

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 23:22:13 +0000

  Hi Alex,

>After the latest updates i noticed that the trap command hangs on exit
>(all of my scripts using trap hang at exit), something like:

  Fixed in git.

>trap: fatal: unable to trap signals: Invalid argument

  This one is more difficult: it's caused by the fact that the list of
catchable signals is system-dependent. For my curiosity, what system
are you testing on? Anyway, it should be fixed in git as well.

>if elgetpositionals is not
>the first command inside a multisubstitute block the following happens:

  The bug manifests if it's the last command, not "not the first".
  Fixed in git as well.

  I'll cut a bugfix release early on next week.
  Thanks for the reports!