Re: cross-compile skalibs

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 22:22:39 +0000

>What I *can* do, though, is change the skalibs build system so that
>on cross-compilation, you only need to provide the few sysdeps that
>cannot be probed at all.

  I spent today on this, and managed to bring down the necessary amount
of manually provided sysdeps to one (1).

  The skalibs git head will now cross-compile without the user needing
to provide a whole sysdeps directory. Only one additional configure
option is required: --with-sysdep-devurandom=V
V=yes to assume a working /dev/urandom on the target, V=no otherwise.

  Pretty happy with how this turned out, even if some autodetection
without code execution on the target is a total nightmare (looking at
you, endianness).
  Official release happening soon-ish.