Re[2]: How to write an execline helper in execline?

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:10:23 +0000

>and it segfaults!

  Ew. Shows how much that code is used - in more than two years, nobody
(including me) has noticed the segfault.

  Since it's so widely used, and since diving back into environment frame
pushing/popping gives me headaches, I have half a mind to just remove
runblock in the next release (which is a major version bump so
compatibility isn't guaranteed). I'll try fixing the bug for a little
more
time, and if I can't find it, I'll scrap the whole thing.

  I have implemented your -s suggestion in the latest execline git head;
that one was easy. Please test it and tell me if it works for you.