Re: buffer usage

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:00:28 +0200

On 24/08/2016 11:39, Vincent de RIBOU via skaware wrote:
> Laurent,
> maybe I was not clear enough.
> in my buffer CB, set at init, I used 'fd_readsv' instead of my 'listener_read' CB and it works.but it uses 'readv' instead of my 'recvfrom' syscall. not so painfull but in this way I can't know the ID of peer.

  Indeed, that's not clear.
  I have no idea what your architecture is, what you're trying to accomplish,
what you're having trouble with and what your precise questions are.

  Please detail your questions, and give a pointer to the code, if possible;
if not, please at least write some general pseudocode to explain what it
does, and give a little context. It's the only way we can help you. :)