skaware manpages?

From: Buck Evan <buck_at_yelp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 13:10:04 -0700

_at_Laurent: What's your take on man pages?

I'd like to provide some in my packaging, particularly for s6, but there's
only the html docs provided. I could *possibly* write some heinous script
to convert those simple html docs to man page format, but it's unlikely to
produce acceptable results.

There are tools to convert markdown to manpage format, and of course to
convert markdown to html. If we maintained the docs as markdown, it would
solve the problem without maintaining two copies of the docs in two formats.

Of course there are more solutions. Let me know how / if you'd like to see
this solved.