Re: Very basic question, regarding redirects

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 17:32:15 +0200

On 11/05/2015 15:54, Gorka Lertxundi wrote:
> Yes, it's safe. Every time "with-contenv" is invoked, current env is
> dropped and the new one loaded with the current env file/vars

  I know that - I wrote it - but my point was about immutability
guarantee. That envdir contains the environment as it is defined
at container run time; maybe users rely on that and want to run
CMDs with that environment, unmodified by the container itself.
If some script inside the container can modify the envdir, then
subsequent invocations of with-contenv will not provide the same
environment that was defined at container run time. I think it's
worthy of attention.