Re: Call for contributions: test suite

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:00:33 +0200

On 30/03/2015 00:51, Lorenzo wrote:
> A part of me still wishes I never sent that email, you know... ;p

  Why ? Is there anything wrong with knowledge of test suites ?
If it's just that you hate testing as much as I do, then relax,
you can know forget everything you just learned about it, if you
so desire. :P

> TLDR: I vote for tap - who said that nothing good came out of perl?

  Thanks a lot for the pointers and analysis. I really appreciate it.
At first sight, TAP looks good; I'll have a deeper look into it
(and other candidates) when I get the time and the courage.

  (You have to treat perl, and other similar software, as you would
manure. Doing things directly with it stinks and will only get you
dirty hands; but it's excellent fertilizer that can help grow
beautiful ideas.)