Re: [announce] mdevd-0.0.1.0 - a mdev-compatible uevent manager

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:14:09 +0000

> Excuse me for insisting so long and off-topic. For my excuse let me
>say my only will was to use mdevd *and* Xorg. I'm not fond of politics
>more than you. Let's put an end to this thread.

  It's ok. It's not off-topic: I wrote mdevd, so I should expect those
discussions.

  Casper brought a good point: libudev is also about allowing
applications
to access the uevent stream, in a dynamic way, i.e. more flexible than
just the mdev.conf configuration file. I will think about a simple way
to do the same.