Re: http://skarnet.org/toolchains/cross/ not found

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 06:52:45 +0000

>I came across this http://skarnet.org/software/lh-bootstrap/. As I am
>interested, I have looked for a x86_64-to-ramips toolchain

  I don't have MIPS toolchains :/
  If you know the exact gcc building flags needed to make one, I can
easily build one. And if you know the correct set of sysdeps to
cross-build skalibs on MIPS (ramips or other), I'll add support to
lh-bootstrap. But it's not ready out-of-the-box yet, because I haven't
had need or opportunity to use this arch, and neither have the people
who use lh-bootstrap.

>, but http://skarnet.org/toolchains/cross/ gives me a 404. The same
>goes for the native toolchains.

  Yes, the index.cgi program performing directory listing is somehow
broken, and I haven't had time yet to investigate what the problem is.
I'll do it ASAP.