s6 helper tool

From: <gperreal_at_free.fr>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 11:39:20 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I've put together a set of scripts to ease managing of s6-rc services. This is more aimed at managing a live system than an embedded read-only rootfs. This is quite simple but automate some repetitive tasks, as well as using the well-known "subcommand" syntax. Here is the help:

https://github.com/Adirelle/s6-alpy-rootfs/blob/master/etc/s6-rc/ctl/bin/help

For now it lives in my "alpine rootfs" repository, and depends on a script (/etc/s6-rc/scripts/logger) and a bundle (/etc/s6-rc/source/localfs) from there.

If anyone found it useful, I could try to extract it into their own repository and to make it more configurable. Any comment are welcome.

Regards,
--
Guillaume.