-o remount,ro /

From: Eric Vidal <eric_at_obarun.org>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 10:09:12 +0400

Hello,

I have a little trouble for remount the root-filesystem during PID 2 proccess.Error message is : / is busy.
I suspect that error is due of s6-rc proccess which have "read/write access". Obviously is impossible to kill the proccess before doing a mount command.

I can remount / with ro options then make an fsck then remount again / with rw options during PID 1 but is not a good solution for me. I would like to make it on pid 2.

I don't find a turn-around to make it during PID 2.
Some people have a suggestions please ?

Regards
--
Eric Vidal <eric_at_obarun.org>