fifodir interface

From: Buck Evan <buck_at_yelp.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:33:54 -0700

The documentation reads:

   - To send an event to listeners, the notifier writes the event byte to
   *all* the named pipes in the directory. Credit for this idea goes to
   Stefan Karrmann.

Reading the code, however (in ftrigw_notifyb_nosig), it shows that it only
writes to named pipes with a certain prefix (ftrigw1) and of a certain
length (49).

Can we change the implementation to match the doc?
In other words, can we please remove the restrictions on fifodir pipe names?

These are the offending lines:
https://github.com/skarnet/s6/blob/master/src/libs6/ftrigw_notifyb_nosig.c#L29,L30

The only tricky bit will be to adjust the code to handle variable-length
filenames, but I suspect you already have a nice pattern to handle that.