Re: Build Break in s6-rc

From: Colin Booth <cathexis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:21:26 -0700

On Aug 13, 2015 9:12 AM, "Laurent Bercot" <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org> wrote:

> On 13/08/2015 18:05, Laurent Bercot wrote:
>>
>> If you're going to pull from git head, then you should pull from
>> the git head of *every* project, including dependencies. Which you
>> didn't for execline. :)
>

> I'm not lying! I'm just chronologically challenged sometimes. See,
> if you had pulled from the execline head from the future, i.e. from
> now, your build wouldn't have broken. Really!

Ha! I knew it couldn't have been me since I update all my skarnet stuff in
one go and by virtue of alphabetical ordering, execline is always updated
from the remote before anything else. I'll re-build in a bit since it'll be
nice to get rid of that pile of explicit bundle definitions that I
currently have for service-logger pairs.

Cheers!