execline script as 2 tcp server sockets

From: Vincent de RIBOU <vins_bozo_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:27:58 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,
I am not very used to edit execline scripts to do high level features!!
Do you think it is possible to edit some execline script in order to perform a 2 sockets  tcp server ( or whatever type else) connections, with also an engine (data transtyping, or something else) between the 2 sides??
Or should I build this system in pure C (skalibs of course)??
Many thanks to you.Regards, Vincent de RIBOU
région Ouest - France
belzo2005-dolphin_at_yahoo.fr