Re: superstrip

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:36:12 +0100

Hi Jorge,

> Your site has superstrip.c as a single file, but I have superstrip-0.12sp,
> which I think I downloaded from your site long ago. Can you clarify?

  superstrip.c is indeed a single file, and it did not justify the hassle
and overhead of fully packaging - either for me or for users. So I just
superstripped the thing down to the essentials :P

  gcc -I/package/prog/skalibs/include -L/package/prog/skalibs/library -o superstrip superstrip.c -lstddjb
should work.